References to ‘The Hirer’ are references to the person(s) accessing the Site.
References to ‘The Provider’ are references to Skip Hire Swords.
1. The contents of all skips hired remain the property of the Hirer until the Provider is paid in full.
2. All skips are deposited, collected and left at the Hirer’s risk. Any damage to persons or property caused by the depositing, collecting or moving skips is the Hirer’s responsibility. Once the skip has been deposited by the Provider it must not be removed or relocated by anyone other than the Provider.
3. The Provider will obtain written permission from the relevant Highway Authority for the depositing of all skips hired and will renew such permission for the duration of the hire, as agent for and on behalf of the Hirer. The Hirer will pay all costs in relation to any permits required.
4. The Provider will provide all necessary lighting and cones for the skip, but it is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that lights and warning cones are in position for the hiring period. If any lights or codes are damaged or stolen the Hirer must contact the Provider to ensure that adequate protection is maintained during the hire period.
5. No Asbestos Based Materials, plasterboard, Chemicals, fridge freezers, Televisions, Microwaves, Cookers, Asbestos, Oils/filters, Aerosols, Batteries, Gas cylinders, Computer Equipment, Silicone/Mastic tubes, Fluorescent tubes or tyres are to be placed into skips.
6. In order to prevent debris falling during transit, the skip must not be loaded above the top of the sides.
7. Where no person is available to sign, then placement of the order is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any problems or difficulties must be notified within twenty-four hours.
8. Under no circumstances should wet concrete be poured into skips.
9. The Provider reserves the right to collect the skip at any time after the seven day period of hire without prior notification to the Hirer.
10. No fires are to be lit in the skip